A little slice of heaven. Secluded and rural but a walk to your favorite Bellevue restaurants!
This private, gated 5.56-acre equestrian estate is irrigated and offers a fenced pasture, as well as 4 acres of water rights. There is a corral, chicken/fowl enclosures, a 576 SF detached shop/garage. The home has been completely remodeled including large new windows and doors, flooring, texturing and interior paint, exterior will be repainted. This is a single-level, 3-bedroom, 2-bath home with tons of light. There is also an attached 600 SF garage. A canal runs through Westerly edge of property, and the western edge abuts Glen Aspen Road where an accessory dwelling unit could be built. There is the opportunity to have access through Lookout Lane as well. See below for more details.
The landscaping includes a lawn area, sprinklers, 3 apple trees, 2 cherry trees, 1 apricot, evergreens and aspen. The corral area for horses, 2 heated watering units for the horses, sprinklers throughout the pasture. The property is conveniently located at the South end of Bellevue yet in the County Zoning.
- Brand new well pump
- Brand new pellet stove, new rockwall behind/under stove.
- Brand new Luxury Vinyl waterproof Smartcore flooring (pet resistant)
- Brand new windows
- Exterior paint will be done in the Spring (Buyer may choose colors)
- All interior walls retextured and painted.
- All new doors inside and out.
- New heater vents
- Rewired much of the house
- Re-braced deck – Needs to be sanded potentially, and re-stained
- Lawn has been re-seeded.
- Sprinklers have been redirected
- Custom hand-made wood kitchen counters
- Brand new stainless steel appliances
- Brand new hood
- Frigidaire gas range
- Antique glass pulls on new cupboards
- New lighting and ceiling fan
- Added closet to room 1
- New sliding glass door to the exterior deck
- New French glass doors to the interior
- New walk-in closet
- More private entrance
- Expanding and changing layout
- Brand new tile flooring
- Brand new toilet
- 2 closets with new custom shelving, and a 3rd new walk-in closet
- Brand new tile flooring
- New sink/vanity
- New toilet
- New light/vent with speakers
Excluded: 20-ish horse panels, feeders in the garage
Included: shed and chicken coop
Water Right 37-11383
Priority Date: 03/09/1955
Source: Ground Water
Beneficial Use From To Diversion Rate Volume
IRRIGATION 04/15 10/31 0.1 CFS 14 AFA
DOMESTIC 01/01 12/31 0.04 CFS 0.6 AFA
Total Diversion 0.1 CFS 14 AFA
Total Acres: 4
Water District Number: 37
Southern edge of Bellevue, West on Riverview, Riverview bends to the left. Property located at the end of Riverview look for sign. There is access available off Look Out Ln if future owner wishes to reconfigure.